Saturday, August 15, 2009

San Diego


We recently spent 5 glorious days in San Diego. It was such a fun vacation for all of us. The kids loved every second of it and fell asleep exhausted every night, and Seth and I had so much fun just watching them have fun.
We spent two days at Sea World, one day at the San Diego Zoo, and just hung out at our resort, which was gorgeous! There were 4 or 5 swimming pools and there was also a private beach where the kids got to swim in the ocean. Ella loved swimming and Noah had fun taking pictures and finding sea shells. Noah liked swimming in the pools, and he finally learned how to swim under water (well, decided that it was something he was interested in, I guess), so that was very exciting for us. Now he can pass Level 1 in swimming lessons before high school!
We also went to a Padres/ Mets game and had awesome seats behind first base and 5 rows up. Unfortunately for Seth and Noah, their team (the Mets) didn't win, but Ella and I had fun eating the food and watching the people.
The kids did well on their first airplane rides, and everything went very smoothly. I have about a million photos to go through, but I found some to put on here quick before I get busy with going back to work.

Ella watching the ducks at our resort








swimming in the ocean for the first time



No comments: