
This is Noah's letter to Santa this year- he dictated as I wrote it down:
Dear Santa,
How are you? I've been good a lot but I'm naughty sometimes. I will try my best to be nice. How do your reindeer really fly for real? I don't know what Ella wants, but she might want something cool. For Christmas this year I would like a mommy bear stuffed animal with little bear cubs, some toy candy canes, some new Legos, a Batman movie, and a remote controlled dinosaur.
I hope you're having a Merry Christmas and how have your reindeer been doing? I hope you're feeding them a lot of carrots. I also want a toy Deinosuchus. That's all. Please give poor little boys and girls lots of food and please try to make them happy.
Love,
Noah
Dear Santa,
How are you? I've been good a lot but I'm naughty sometimes. I will try my best to be nice. How do your reindeer really fly for real? I don't know what Ella wants, but she might want something cool. For Christmas this year I would like a mommy bear stuffed animal with little bear cubs, some toy candy canes, some new Legos, a Batman movie, and a remote controlled dinosaur.
I hope you're having a Merry Christmas and how have your reindeer been doing? I hope you're feeding them a lot of carrots. I also want a toy Deinosuchus. That's all. Please give poor little boys and girls lots of food and please try to make them happy.
Love,
Noah
No comments:
Post a Comment