Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things I never thought I would hear myself say....

Here are actual phrases that came out of my mouth today:

"Ella, get off the table".

"Ella, where did you get that finger paint? Wait, that's not finger paint, it's food coloring!! Oh dear Lord....."

"Noah, just because I turned on the vaccuum does not mean you should scream and hit me with a golf club."

"Ella don't drink the soy sauce".

"Ella, get off the table."

"Noah, please don't hit your sister with the Q-Tip"

"Ella, will you PLEASE stop POOPING???!?!?!?"

"Ella, get off the table".

"Noah, please take Daddy's boxers off your head and put them back in the the laundry basket".

"No, honey, I don't think running around your room in your underwear will make you more tired- I think you should lay down in your bed and relax"

"Ella, get off the table"

sigh.

What a day!

No comments: