Saturday, December 13, 2008

My first newborn shoot....


Went so great!!! Well, there was the whole pooping on the backdrop issue- but I had to expect it- we made the poor thing take off her clothes and pose- what else would she do? It was with a 2 week old, a 2 year old and a 3 year old- all girls. And all adorable! I am so excited that they turned out so well and that things went as I planned- so exciting!
I went to the bank today and opened an account for my new "business". The banker that helped me has two kids and is having a baby in May and she took my information so that she can talk to her husband and have family pictures done before the baby comes. It's so funny where I get potential clients.
It was a beautiful 60 degree day today- so we went to the zoo. It was so nice to get out of the house and let the kids run around in the sunshine. We also got our blown fuse in our Christmas lights fixed (again)- well, Seth did, I guess- so, according to Noah: "Daddy saves Christmas!!"

No comments: