Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do blondes have more fun?

I'll find out soon.... After 32 years of having blonde hair, I am now a brunette after my hair appointment tonight. I'm still not sure what possessed me to actually decide to change the color so drastically (to me anyway), but I made a split second decision when my rear hit that chair, and now I have to live with it for at least the next 8 weeks until my next appointment. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I hope I just need to get used to it. I was anxious to see what Noah would say when I got home, because he will always tell it like it is. He said it looks "tough", which in his super hero world is a great compliment, I guess. I'll have to post a picture when I get one. Now what am I going to blame my dumb moments on???

No comments: