Seth was out of town for work the end of last week, and while he was gone Ella's vocabulary quadrupled, I think. Noah said something to her like "come here, little baby" and she shook her head and said "uh-uh, not baby......Ella!" She told him.
I was giving her her ridiculously inappropriate 2 oz bottle before bed the other night (I know, I know.... spare me the lecture), and she said it was "yucky". I said "no, it's not yucky", and she drank it all. When she finished it she said "mommy, dat bah-oh yucky!" Well, then why did you drink the whole thing?
She found her tutu in her closet the other day, and insisted on wearing it. And the hair bow. All day long. She's such a little girly-girl and mommy eats up every second of it.
Noah had fun playing in the snow this week-end. He got to go sledding with Seth and our neighbor who is a few weeks older than Noah, and the neighbor's dad. He had a blast, but was worn out when they got home. Noah would stay out in the snow all day long if I let him.
Seth and I had a very fun Valentine's Day this year. The kiddos had a sleepover at my parents house, and Seth and I had dinner at home and were asleep by 9:30. We slept until 8:00 and that 10 and 1/2 hours of sleep was the BEST present I could have ever gotten. Thanks Mom!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment