

Noah had his preschool Christmas program this past week. It was so sweet- and he was sooooo excited! He is quite the performer. He has been singing one of the songs all week-end:
Happy birthday Jesus, I'm so glad it's Christmas
All the tinsel and lights, and the presents are nice,
but the real gift is YOUUUUUU.....
(the "You" is about 3 octaves higher than the rest of the song)
It's so stinking cute when he sings it that Seth and I always laugh and then he gets mad- "it's a serious song, DON'T LAUGH!"
On Friday night Seth and I went to a Christmas party that one of his clients had at Fleming's Steakhouse. It was good food and it's always fun to get dressed up and go out once in awhile.
Saturday morning I had a photo shoot with a co-worker's three kids and her brother's three kids for a total of 6 kids under the age of 7. It was pretty crazy. I didn't get as many shots as I do during a typical photo shoot, but we managed to get a few cute ones. They wanted them for an annual photo they give for the grandparents for Christmas, so we didn't need too many.
This week-end Ella and I also worked on some potty training. It feels ridiculously early to me, but she's really into it and can tell me when she's gone, so I guess I might as well go with it. So far she's been very interested in sitting on the potty seat we have on our toilet and she'll say "pee-pee", but she hasn't actually gone yet. Then about 10 minutes later she'll put her hand on the back of her pants and then our conversation goes like this:
Her: "uh-oh"
Me: "Did you go potty?"
Her: "yeah"
Me: "should we go change your pants?
Her: "yeah"
I think this whole potty training business might take awhile.
1 comment:
How cute...I can't wait to potty train a little one!
Susanna
Post a Comment