Friday, December 26, 2008

WHEEEEEEEE!!!!

Gotta keep this short because my right arm is numb and incredibly sore. It has been playing way too much Wii...... Santa brought us a Wii!!!!!! Mommy had no idea that Santa knew we wanted a Wii, and when we were all finished opening presents, Daddy pulled a classic "Christmas Story" move and said "what's this?" as he pulled a hidden present from behind the tree. WHEEEEEEE!!!!

I'll have to post more about our Christmas and share some photos- but first I have to rest my arm.

2 comments:

Three Girlies said...

Funny! I know how you feel. My arm hurt like MAD on Saturday from playing tennis. We also got a Wii and a Wii Fit. I love them!!!!

Hey - you don't want to take your family to Frosty the Snowman tomorrow night at the Rose, do you? I have 4 tickets...Piper is going tomorrow with St. A and has already been with school too. Mia went a few weeks ago. I don't want to take them again.

Jen

Unknown said...

I love that Seth did "A Christmas Story" move with the Wii! That is awesome!
We did not get a Wii, but we played with my parents' a lot and all were hopelessly addicted. Maybe it's a good thing that we didn't get one!