Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coming Soon..... To a Computer Near You!

Well, I finally bit the bullet and decided to start a website for my photography business. I know as much about web design as I know about Turkish foreign policy, so it has been interesting. I have learned how to write HTML code, what an FTP host is, and that I probably would have been much better off just paying someone to do this for me!! I still have a lot to do on it before it is ready to be functioning, but I am excited that I am making small steps and proud that I am doing something that is so far out of my comfort zone.

The website is http://www.jenniferchristensenphotography.com/ If you go to it now you will see the background colors and a loading feature that doesn't actually load yet. Hopefully it will be ready soon!!!

No comments: