I got my website up and running!! I'm so excited! It was so much WORK!! It took every ounce of every brain cell I had to figure out what the heck I was doing, and once I did, it was very tedious getting all of my photos resized and saved and uploaded, etc.
I'm so pleased with how it came out. I'm still working on getting the contact form to work. I've been unsuccessful so far. I may just take that part off. Anyway, I'd love any feedback anyone has (just don't use the contact form!)
www.jenniferchristensenphotography.com
☺
2 comments:
Your website looks AWESOME! Great job! The photos transitioned very smoothly, they're nicely organized, and the music sets a pleasant mood. It's amazing to see your business develop from a dream to a reality!
Susanna :)
I checked it out, very cool! I am so impressed that you did that yourself, I wouldn't even know how to begin to do something like that! And $50 for a session, that is a deal! The pictures look fantastic by the way. I'm not quite there yet with my camera. :)
Post a Comment