
Wow, what a week! Work has been crazy busy for both Seth and I, and we have just had a lot going on in our lives this week. The good news I have to report is that we had Noah's 2nd ice skating lesson tonight and he did awesome!!! He only fell a few times, and they were very controlled, soft falls that were nowhere near his noggin, thank goodness. He had so much control and balance this time, in fact, that other, bigger kids were using Noah as something to hold on to if they were falling or needed to get up. Seth and I were not pleased with that, but the "coach" noticed and told them not to do that anymore. All in all, it was so much more fun to watch and really neat to see how much he'd improved from just one lesson.
Last night I was giving Noah a bath and somehow the topic of pottying came up. I told him that when he is a daddy he will have to change diapers and wipe bottoms, and he said that would be his wife's job. I asked what else his wife would have to do and he said that his wife would do the chores and the housecleaning. I said "Daddies do those things, too" to which he replied "my daddy doesn't". Hmmmmm... Then he said that daddies smell when they run on the treadmill, but mommies smell like soap when they are sweaty. I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment